Bergen Walking Route
Of course, it takes several days to get to know Bergen in detail, but not all tourists have this opportunity. I offer you the route of the first acquaintance with the city, where you can see the main sights in 3-4 hours.
- A. Archaeological museum, excavations, Hanseatic Assembly halls (Schøtstuene).
- B. Hanseatic embankment (Bryggen), Rosenkrantz Tower.
- C. Bredsgarden street.
- D. Bruggestredet square.
- E. Monument to codfish.
- F. Hanseatic Museum.
- G. Torget embankment. Seafood market (Fisketorvet).
- H. Vågsallmenningen square.
- I. Vetrlidsallmenningen street.
- J. Photo rarities store.
- K. Kindergarten (Christi Krybbe skoler)
- L. Fløbanen Funicular
A story about my walk in Bergen and more information about the sights can be found in the following articles .